Brown w/ Black Leather Handbag
The most practical and stylish leather handbag, handmade from finest leather for everyday use. Convertible Edition- You can easily convert it to a Cross body bag according to your mood or the occasion. It is definitely Stylish and practical. Our every bag is different, handmade and therefore unique.
• Minimal, Elegant design
• Highest Quality, natural cow leather
• Safe - Front buckle and button snap closing mechanism.
• Interior pocket with zipper
• Easily Convertible
⁍ 30 x 25,5 x 6 cm ( 11,8 x 10, x 1,9 inches);
⁍ Interior pocket with zipper 21 x 16 cm ( 8,2 x 6,2 inches)
⁍ Can fit a 9.7 inch Ipad
⁍ 💯full grain cow leather which has vintage look. It is easily cracked, but you can remove the scratches with a damp material. The natural color variation and texture of full-grain leather is surprisingly beautiful. Real leather is far from perfect and shows lots of scars and variation within the hide and from hide to hide. This variation is proof that your leather item will stand the test of time and become even more appealing with time. Our leather is processed in various ways to provide maximal protection against rain and water stains.
🔸 Additional Cross body Strap Option
1. Without a strap - The purse can only be used as a handbag. This option doesn't include additional strap and the purse has only top handles.
2. Double stitched - The purse comes with high quality, 2 cm width two piece double stitched cross body leather strap- super adjustable, lasts a lifetime.
3. Not stitched - The purse comes with one sided, 2 cm width, thick leather strap and a belt. Also super adjustable and durable.
Easily detachable straps.
1. Double stitched - High Quality 2 cm width two piece double stitched leather strap- super adjustable.
2. Not stitched - One sided, 2 cm width, thick strap. Also super adjustable.
The front leather belt is stitched in both options.
Max length - 50 inch / 127 cm.
Our every bag is different, handmade and therefore unique- one of a kind 🌟
We ship our leather bags worldwide directly from our workshop in Georgia- Tbilisi. All orders are specially put in our eco-friendly, waste-free cotton drawstring bag with a special sponge for safe transportation.
🔸Production time for most items is 4-5 business days.
🔸Available Shipping Options 📦
- Standard Shipping: 2-3 weeks for delivery to US. delays might occur with standard shipping due to Covid-19 situation.
- Expedited Shipping with FedEx: 5 Business days. This service is the most reliable if you need your item rushed.
- https://www.usps.com/ (USA packages only)
We offer five different high quality leather types. All of them are processed with various leather repellents to have maximal water resistance and to withstand harsh weather conditions. All of the leather types below are easy to take care of and each single bag made from those leather types lasts a lifetime. Read the detail instructions for each leather type below depending on the design you're interested in.
Full Grain Leather
Full grain cow leather is 100% natural, soft leather, which is very nice to the touch. It has vintage look and is easily cracked, but you can remove the scratches with a damp material or with just slide of the hand. The natural color variation and texture of full-grain leather is surprisingly beautiful. Real leather is far from perfect and shows lots of scars and variation within the hide and from hide to hide. This variation is proof that your leather item will stand the test of time and become even more appealing with time. Our leather is processed in various ways to provide maximal protection against light rain and water stains, though long contact with water is still not recommended. After many months (or years) of use, like with all the other leather products, the natural oils in the leather will naturally begin to dry and you might want to use a leather conditioner to make your purse look like new again. Please note that conditioning with oil or an oil based product will darken the color of your leather, so proceed with caution.
Crazy Horse Leather
Crazy Horse leather is a highest quality cow leather, which will absorb the oils from your hands, adding character to your chosen piece. This natural process will cause the leather to form a glossy layer making the product look even more exceptional than before. When scraped, it will change its color and will give it a worn out appearance. This allows you to make your favorite brand new item look rugged, rare and matured.Crazy horse leathers are produced by applying a specific kind of wax to a full grain cowhide leather surface which has been buffed and smoothed out. This process results in the abrasion of the treated area changing its color. The transformation in its texture is not only an immediate one but allows it to change with time also, exhibiting an antique effect.This leather is also protected from the water. It is easily cracked, but you can remove the scratches with a damp material or with just slide of the hand. This leather doesn't need any leather conditioner.
Split Suede Leather
Suede leather has a unique feel and look among leather types. It’s the soft and fuzzy underside of hide. The suede material is made by turning leather upside down so this fuzzy side is face up. Suede has both a luxurious feel and decorative appearance. Although it is not advised to expose suede to too much water, your suede bag won’t be ruined if wet. If you can, avoid going out with suede on the rainy days, but if you do, don’t worry your purse will survive just fine.
Suede- Velour Leather
Velour is an incredibly soft, plush textile which is very similar to velvet.
It’s characterized by a wonderfully soft-to-the-touch finish with cut fibers that follow the stroke of your hand, and drapes seamlessly.This finishing is the bottom layer of the leather (Split) and results in a velvety surface, very soft, warm and natural.It is characterized by high quality finishes and reduced thickness which ensure lightness and comfort. This leather needs delicate care, try to avoid getting it dirty or stained. Some stains might get really hard or impossible to remove, but most of them are removable by rubbing the same "velour" material on it.This leather is also water resistant - it dries naturally without getting any rain stains. Never wash you "Velour" bag and never apply any leather conditioner.
•Thickness Range: Thin ( 8 mm)
•Quality of leather: Excellent - 1° First Grade selection.
This 100% cruel free Artificial Eco Faux Leather is highest quality leather Substitute. It is very durable and will last a long time. It can withstand scratches and scrapes that would mark natural leather. It is not prone to crack or peel like leather. It will not fade easily in ultra violet (UV) light and is stain resistant. Can usually be wiped clean with a rag and warm water. This faux leather has been modified and improved with variations in grain, color and textures to reflect a visual appearance with a realistic leather quality. It will provide a uniform look since all the pieces come from the same stock.
- Our brand works with buffalo and cow leather and only purchases the leather from vendors who treat animals humanely and use them for food purposes and not just for leather. We only use the best quality leather and Leather substitutes to ensure that your purse will last a lifetime, getting even more beautiful with time.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We do allow exchanges for non-personalized items. You must contact us within 7 days of delivery. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at CustomerService@qisabags.com or at email@example.com